20080827

Children!!!

hey!!! guess what?. I got my first job and It is nice but very stressful. three weeks ago I can never imagine myself having a job, jaja... but I think it is time for me to grow up. I am an English teacher and I work with children. My children are very neat and obedients, well not all of them but the most. They are always kissing and telling me how much they love me. Now I am pretty sick, children are like an infectious illness, but I love them.

It is a little difficult for me to deal with my studies and my job but I'm trying to do my best. In the school everything is ok. Every day I have fun with my friends. About my class, every subject in this semester is interesting. My teachers are great. I'm in the same classroom with the same classmates and some teachers from other semesters tha I already know. Well, almost everything is ok, except for the homework (I don't have time to do it).

1 comment:

jazzman58 said...

Hi Paola,
Your writing is good, though you have to be careful with some minor mistakes. Remember to use the right verb tense.