20080821

It's just me & my friends

Okay! I enjoy hanging out with friends. I am an student who loves anime. I love to spend time with my family. I also love go to school because I have many friends there. I love all kind of music (specifically punk rock ) and go to the movies. I hate waiting for people and to cook. I know, my life is... not exciting.

As i said, I have got lot of friends. One of them is very serious and neat. He is a writer. He writes poems and comedies. He is very intelligent. when someone ask him something he usually knows the answer. His girlfriend is one of my bestfriends by the way I introduced him to her. that is why he is always telling me "thank you".

My next friend is a crazy music fanatic and Björk's lover. He likes people call him efimerox. He told me why he likes to be called like that, but I don't remember. He also likes to write some dark stories.

Another one is very funny even when he is angry. He is a writer too, but he writes songs (great songs). I love to read his lyrics. he is a hippie. and his favorite drink is Tonicola. He is very intelligent but super lazy.

The last one is a talkative and beautiful friend. She is friendly and smiles a lot also she is in love of Tom Delonge. all I can say about her is tha she is even craizier than me.

No comments: