20081118

Anime (right)!!!


I love to talk about Anime but this is the first time I´m going to write about it. I want to show you the ones I like the most and the ones I hate. Most of my friends are involved with this beautiful and exciting world and I know they are going to read this post but I´m not the kind of person who lives in a bubble and there are some other friends who live a completly normal life (jaja...) and they don't have any idea about ANIME.
Anime is Japanese animation (cartoons) and its beginning dates from 1917. There are some series you can watch on Tv but there are some others you have to get in video.
The first anime I watched in Tv was Dragon Quest. Some years later when I was 11 years old I watched Evangelion. It was the first OVA (Original Animation for Video) I got. My favorite Anime genres are shounen Ai, fantasy, bishounen, seinen and sometimes Yaoi. The genres I don't like are Mecha and Hentai.

Nowadays the animes I like the most are:
1.- Junjou Romantica, Loveless, gravitation, Naruto, Bleach

No comments: