20081116

letters


The following is an example of a complaint letter the teacher requested us to improve our writting skills.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Last weekend my boyfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spent together. The motto in your window reads "where your friends are as special as you are". Unfortunatelly the services that day didn't reflect those words.

As soon as we arrived there we had the chance to sit at a table and we waited for almost half an hour for the waiter to help us. There were not to many people for this to happen but I have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be patient. However when we were finally service the waiter spilled a cup of coffe on my grand new jacket. It costed me $15 dollars to have it clean.

Mi jacket doesn't look that good anymore. I had never had an experiance such as this anywhere. I hope you can understand my complaint because I want you to refund the money for another new jacket.

Sincerely yours,

Paola Gloria

No comments: